Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Random !!

The girls and I ready for bed one night last week.

I was trying to take a photo of Ruby's beautiful new dress I bought from the very talented "Black Eyed Susie" I am very impressed with it and she looks adorable in it. She even made us a matching clip, she must have known about my OCD. LOL

Ruby was doing some modelling on Sunday of her winter hats from last year to see which ones would still fit. This was her favorite, she wore it for the rest of the day.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

totally cute as a button are your girls Fee....

Genny Garcia said...

Que bellas niƱas, espero que crezcan y lleguen a ser unas lindas y felices mujeres. Saludos.

Chelsea Parsons said...

HEy Fiona... how are ya? Hey, what can you tell me about that half marathon in August... I have been training for a while now and really want to do it. Talk soon Love Chels