Friday, June 15, 2012

Our year so far !

Well life has somewhat slowed down for us slightly at the moment. Nathan and the girls are on school holidays and I have just finished my exams so have now got 4 weeks off also. I must say we all feel like we need to recover.

My dear Dad passed away in the middle of may and it has really rocked us all. Below is a picture of me and my dad at my sisters wedding when I was going into grade 6. It makes me feel really sad as this is the last photo I have with him.



Dad being a wally in Issi's sun glasses


Ruby and her poppy.

Dad deep in thought


Isn't it funny how the things that used to annoy you at times are the things you miss the most. I would give anything for my Dad to call me at 6:00pm at night right in the middle of trying to dish up dinner just to say Hi.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

sorry to hear of your loss Fiona looks like you had some fun times with him to remember

Kerry said...

Oh Fiona!! I am so sorry for your loss (I hope you received my fb msg months back?) I love what you wrote here, it is so true, it's the little things you miss the most about someone...love to you xoxo