Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Morning !!

The famous cake that I forgot once more, to post in the previous photo's. I have never worked with soft icing before but it was actually quite easy once you worked it out.





We had a balloon man as our special guest for Issi's party, so instead of a bag full of sugar to take home the little girls got a balloon animal or something made from a balloon. He was very clever.



These were Nathan's flower creations, I think he did a great job. Very proud of him.






2 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

I had stopped checking!!! he he... glad I came back for a look. So glad your job is going well Fi, that's awesome! Im running a half on my own next SAturday!!! Keep posting xox CHels

Anonymous said...

ENjoy reading your blog stories of these photos.