Monday, April 7, 2008

Catching Up !!!

Well we have had a bit on since my last proper post, so I will now attempt to catch you up. On the 30th March we had Ruby's dedication at our home. It was a lovely day and it went off with out a hitch. Mum was awesome in the kitchen and my saving grace, Cathy had helped me out by doing heaps off cooking for me during the week so we had some very yummy slices. Nathan did a great job of Ruby's Cake. Alex and George where good little waitressers on the day also.
Not wanting to forget it was also Nathan's birthday on the day, I think I will take him out for a nice romatic dinner once things have settled down a little and the budget has caught up.
I have had a really nice couple of days off with the girls, I made a decision last week to defer Uni for at least the next 12 months. I purely feel like I do not have time at the moment and the girls are my main focus, Issi is still very little and needs me on her home days. She is having a bit of trouble adjusting to school.
We have Ruby's first birthday this saturday, I can't believe how fast her first year has gone. She is such a joy to all of us, I love to see how excited she gets when Issi comes home. They really have a little bond already, Ruby loves playing wrestling on the floor they both laugh a lot and have a lovely time.

No comments: