Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Pic's

Isabella being little miss helpful !!!
This is Ruby the climber. This week we have had a few little falls, one where Ruby ended up in the bath head first. Thanks goodness it was empty. It is a bit of a challenge to empty the dishwasher before she realises what you are doing and ends up trying to help.

Isabella on the stage, well the washing basket anyway. When I was little I was known for standing on the upside down bin and singing a song or to. Oh my look how messy my house looks in the background.
Isabella the makeup artist !!

5 comments:

make it perfect said...

Hi Fiona,
Thanks heaps for your pattern order. I will post them out tomorrow so you should get them Friday or Monday. Make sure you email me pics of what you make with them! Your little girls are cute - I love seeing other people's messy loungerooms too...thanks for sharing that, its good to be reminded that it is normal! xxx

Cathy said...

What a very cheaky climbing monkey Ruby is!! And Issi will never need collagen in those luscious lips, what a stunner!!! Must look like her Auntie Cathyxxxx

RubyOwl said...

Hi Fiona, funny story about Isabelle cutting her hair, I am sure you were shocked to see she had cut it herself but, now it is such a cute style and I love the bow. I get my fabric at a variety of sites mostly in the States but I do buy some from fabrictales.com which is in Japan. In the States I use purlsoho.com a fair bit and also ebay sellers. I love your stitcheries very cute, I quite like the Tea Party one. If you ever want to do a trade let me know I can send a reversible pinafore for your Ruby.
Cheers,
Allison

RubyOwl said...

Hi Fiona, you can email me at allydleard@aol.com and we can arrange a swap just let me know what kinds of colours and paterns you like and I will make a pinafore for Ruby in a size 1 or 2 let me know which. They are great to wear in any season in winter over top of a long sleeve top and in summer on its own.
Cheers,
Allispn

Anonymous said...

can you blog again please ;)