Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy Week !

We have been waiting for quite sometime now for Ruby to have a little operation on a bubbly thing in her mouth, they called it a tumor but I don't want to use that word it shoulds scary.

Well last tuesday I got a call from the rooms to say that they had moved her op forward to friday from Feb as we were all a bit concerned that it had grown. I felt a little scared but thought well it will be here before we know it so no time to worry.

Friday morning came around, Nathan and I were wondering how we were ever going to get away with not feeding Rub's breakfast, I mean this child lives for food. Well it worked out alright as both the girls slept until 6:30am and we had to wake them(which never happens in our house).

We dropped Issi off to Nathan's Mum and had Ruby at the hospital at 7:00am. One of my good friends from Church works at St Vincents so we were treated very well and had a room straight away unlike everyone else sitting in the waiting room. Ruby went to thearte at 8:00am, I made Nathan go in with her this time as I had taken her in when she had her finger operation and I felt that quite horrible. As soon as they were gone I did freak a little and think I should of taken her, as soon as Nathan came back I made him give me the gown so I could go into recovery.

About 9:00am I went to go to the toilet and I heard her in recovery, they came out and got me straight away as she was pretty destressed. She cried for about 45mins which was pretty unpleasant. Once we got back to our room she settled down and was asking for food in no time, we know she was back to her old self them.

We took her home about 11:30am and she has recovered very quickly.


sarah lane said...

Merry Christmas Fee!!!!! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy new year. Lots of Love sarah and Paul xxxx

BambiiDoll said...

I can't imagine what i would have done if i had to do that with julian... I would have been freaking out. Im glad she is okay.