Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stressful Weekend !!

Had a bit of a stressful weekend, i had decided to do two subjects this semester even though orginally I was only doing one. Well after today I am only doing one again, I realised I have bitten off a bit more than I can chew. I have to the 20th March to pull out of any subjects at no penalty to me or my record.
The girls are only little for such a short time, I don't want to turn around and realise Ruby is about to start school full time and I have missed all that time with her.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Very wise! enjoy your beautiful babies while you can!! Once they are at school you can use your spare time to do more subjects or you could always sew more!!

Narelle said...

Good move. No point adding so much stuff you can't enjoy anything. Hope you are having fun at Colour. See you Tuesday!

Marnie said...

Hi there! I hope things have slowed down a bit for you now that you are only studying one subject.