Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Work week nearly over..............

Well wednesday is my last day at work for the week. I love getting up on Thursday morning and know I don't have to go. I am however working on saturday morning this week.

Got the carpets cleaned yesterday and then today it is pouring, if my family know what is good for them they will not forget to take there shoes off.

Nathan is recovering really well from his operation last week, he is much happier and in far less pain than he was from his knee last year. The girls are in childcare today so as he can catch up on some school work and his huge list of dreaded emails.

Issi is finding it a little hard to be away from us at the moment, getting very upset when we take her to care and also school. She was pretty brave this morning only had a few tears.

Ruby is just so content, such an easy baby. I can't believe she is turning one in two weeks, where has that year gone. I so enjoyed that first six months, I felt so in love with her every minute of the day. I still do now of course but life has got busy and I feel like I don't get to enjoy either of the girls as much as I would like to.

No comments: